1921 – Dorman’s buy their first car; a Stephens Salient 6.
1928 – The brothers part ways and Chas opens a studio at 1724 Truxton Ave. Claude stays at the same location on Chester Ave, but changed the name from Dorman Bros. to Dorman’s Photo Shop.
1935 – Kodak releases their Kodachrome film to the public.
1935 – Charles F. Dorman passes away on September 23rd.
1945 – Dorman’s is purchased by AE and Everett T. Hamilton.
1946 – Dorman’s is purchased by Robert C. Brown
1947 – Dorman’s is purchased by Owen Daily and R.S. Walsh